The SnapLot app provides a simple-to-use image capture solution. Photos taken on the lot are wirelessly uploaded to Inventory Online (IOL) via Wi-Fi, decreasing time to market and increasing vehicle turn.
- Large displays and intuitive touch-screen interfaces simplify image capture and management.
- Photo are matched with specified vehicles as you shoot them.
- Photos can be captured without an Internet connection.
- Delivers higher quality photos than many mobile devices.
* Photo Guides and Grid Lines also available in the DigitalLot application. SnapLot subscription is required.
|Samsung Galaxy Camera 2||Samsung Galaxy NX|
|Camera Type||Android-based compact digital camera||Android-based interchangeable lens mirrorless camera|
|Megapixels||16.3 megapixels||20.3 megapixels|
|On-Board Storage Memory||8GB||16GB|
|Lens information||21x optical zoom lens||Zoom amount dependent on Samsung's NX lens selected|
|For more information on Samsung Cameras, visit|
"Since 2005 Homenet has been one of our most valued partners. At Ross Downing we attribute much of our success to our online presence, which has grown over the last seven years. Homenet's products are quite simply the best on the market, we have more control over our inventory than ever before. From the basics of backend merchandising to the actual look and feel of the front-end, if we can think of it...they can make it happen. This kind of flexibility and control is what we feel has allowed us to give our customers a better online experience. Bottom-line is that in automotive sales, your inventory is everything and Homenet is the only inventory control company that has it all."
eCommerce DirectorRoss Downing Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac