The SnapLot app provides a simple-to-use image capture solution. Photos taken on the lot are wirelessly uploaded to Inventory Online (IOL) via Wi-Fi, decreasing time to market and increasing vehicle turn.
- Large displays and intuitive touch-screen interfaces simplify image capture and management.
- Photo are matched with specified vehicles as you shoot them.
- Photos can be captured without an Internet connection.
- Delivers higher quality photos than many mobile devices.
* Photo Guides and Grid Lines also available in the DigitalLot application. SnapLot subscription is required.
|Samsung Galaxy Camera 2||Samsung Galaxy NX|
|Camera Type||Android-based compact digital camera||Android-based interchangeable lens mirrorless camera|
|Megapixels||16.3 megapixels||20.3 megapixels|
|On-Board Storage Memory||8GB||16GB|
|Lens information||21x optical zoom lens||Zoom amount dependent on Samsung's NX lens selected|
|For more information on Samsung Cameras, visit|
"HomeNet's Inventory Online gives us the competitive advantage with excellent backend data management and real-time inventory updates to my website. IOL makes it simple to get information about our vehicles to our customers and stay in contact with them during the buying process. HomeNet's first-class Client Services Team has always been there for Scarff Ford whenever we need assistance or have a special request. I have been pitched every competitive inventory management and merchandising system available, not one measures up to the standards of IOL. The IOL marketing suite is the best and I’ve seen them all."
IT/Internet ManagerScarff Ford