Changes made in IOL to vehicle pricing and comments update within minutes on AutoTrader.com, the latest addition to HomeNet’s Near-Time Network.
An extension of HomeNet's flagship Inventory Online (IOL) platform,
Mobile IOL is a dedicated inventory management app for Apple's mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch). It allows dealers to move around the dealership and still manage inventory.
- Inventory Management
Add vehicle to IOL the moment they arrive or update vehicle information on the go
- Photo Capture
Add vehicle images directly from the device while managing the options, equipment, and other data points of the vehicle. This speeds up the process of merchandising inventory and increases consistency between images and features of the vehicle.
- Window Stickers / Buyer's Guides
After updating vehicles with Mobile IOL, save time by queuing window stickers and buyer's guides. These stickers will be waiting to print when you next access IOL from your computer.
- Your custom message and branding and on each individual photo.
- Add up to three custom text areas with multiple shapes and unlimited color options
- Edit each photo for a vehicle or apply one design to all images
- Automatically apply location-based watermark images
- Built-in CARFAX and AutoCheck banners
- Save favorite overlays as reusable templates
- Create and save comment generation rules based on make, model, mileage, days in stock, and other common vehicle filters
- Edit and approve generated comments before writing to vehicles
- Replace or append any existing vehicle's comments
- Automatically incorporate featured equipment and options
- Easily crop, enhance and/or sharpen your New and Used Car photos directly in IOL
- Eliminate using external software to edit vehicle images.
- Create showroom quality vehicle images.
RepGauge provides location-based analytics, actionable steps and recommendations to help you manage your online reputation
- Reviews ALL
Online mentions, not just brand monitoring, with daily alerts, ratings, links, and more.
- Local SEO
Optimizing local search engines and directories to maximize your online visibility to a captive search audience actively looking for local new/used car options.
- Social Media Chatter
Monitoring the perception of your brand/reputation across social media channels.
"Since 2005 Homenet has been one of our most valued partners. At Ross Downing we attribute much of our success to our online presence, which has grown over the last seven years. Homenet's products are quite simply the best on the market, we have more control over our inventory than ever before. From the basics of backend merchandising to the actual look and feel of the front-end, if we can think of it...they can make it happen. This kind of flexibility and control is what we feel has allowed us to give our customers a better online experience. Bottom-line is that in automotive sales, your inventory is everything and Homenet is the only inventory control company that has it all."
eCommerce DirectorRoss Downing Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac